Financial Planning is an increasingly complex field requiring technical expertise across numerous areas.
At JR Financial Planning, we work closely with clients to fully understand their needs, objectives and preferences, then develop truly customised strategies to help satisfy them. Moreover, great emphasis is placed on the ongoing relationship, fine-tuning the strategy with changes in legislation, market movements, economic data or life events.
Our services help clients achieve their goals and objectives by providing comprehensive advice across:
- Fund consolidation;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs);
- Contribution strategies; and
- Transition to Retirement;
- Salary Sacrifice / Pension strategies; and
- Commutation to the pension phase.
- Cash & Fixed Interest;
- Hybrid Securities;
- Listed Shares;
- Managed Funds; and
- Property Securities.
Wealth Creation & Management
- Regular investment plans;
- Portfolio construction; and
- Trading recommendations.
Tax Effective Strategies
- Investing for tax effective income;
- Managing capital gains; and
- Other strategies for maximising tax deductibility.
- Strategies to protect assets in the event of bankruptcy; and
- Strategies to protect assets from other litigation or family law matters.
- All personal insurance – Life, Total & Permanent Disability (TPD), Trauma and Income Protection;
- Structuring for tax effectiveness and cash flow management; and
- Assessment of existing policies held to ensure adequate cover.
- Wills and tax planning for Estates;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney; and
- Superannuation Death Benefit Nominations.